Welcome to the Lennox VisionTECH Conference!
What is Lennox VisionTECH?
Lennox VisionTECH is a day and a half event that brings the industry together to learn, grow, compete, and strengthen our teams. Attendees include high school administrators, students and parents, college instructors and students, and Lennox Heating and Cooling Contractors who bring their entire team of installers, service technicians, salespeople, office staff, and owners, as well as their trucks, tools, and talents, which they will use to learn and compete.
Lennox VisionTECH is the industry’s first and only true team building event featuring both education and competitions. What kind of competitions? Colleges will compete against other universities; dealers will compete against other dealers; and winners will earn bragging rights, as well as the 2019 TechWarZ Champions trophy. This year, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will earn industry items to take home. So bring your team and bring back the trophy!
- Training, training, and more training. For technical skills, of course, but also for leadership skills, financial strategies, and more.
- Separate breakout sessions for High School students, service techs, installers, comfort advisors, and owners/office staff.
- Interview-to-hire sessions. Take advantage of the opportunity to hire or get hired. Over 60 students hired in the past 5 years
- Networking opportunities with other Lennox dealers, product vendors, Lennox representatives, HVAC college students, and former Armed Forces members looking for work in HVAC.
- TECHWarZ battle of the HVAC minds. We'll have separate competitions for colleges and dealers with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners taking home great awards.
- Service Vehicle competition. See how your company's vehicle design and set up compares to others and win huge trophies and bragging rights for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Also earn marketing funds.
- High Schools. This year the High Schools will have their very own 4 - 1 hour breakout sessions that will be taught by Lennox personnel, College teachers, and anyone attending the meeting with pathway information that will help with information about the HVAC Industry and its possibilities. We have a very High-Tech industry with great benefits for every student that is looking for a great career.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
VisionTECH was created by the Vision Committee of the Dealer Advisory Council (DAC) and Lennox Milwaukee District to help grow your business and the Lennox dealer community. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to bring yourself, your staff, and your company to the next level. Click on the Registration tab above to register today!
The VISION Committee
Bill Brink, Kettle Moraine Heating, email@example.com
Mike Dama, Dama Plumbing & Heating, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Eaton, New Berlin Heating, email@example.com
Dave Kammerer, Lanz Furnace, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Schwartz, Sure-Fire Heating, email@example.com