What is Lennox VisionTECH
Lennox VisionTECH is a day and a half event that brings the industry together to learn, grow, compete, and strengthen our teams. Attendees include high school administrators, students and parents, college instructors and students, and Lennox Heating and Cooling Contractors who bring their entire team of installers, service technicians, salespeople, office staff, and owners, as well as their trucks, tools, and talents, which they will use to learn and compete.
Why should high school students, parents, teachers, or counselors/ administrators attend?
- If you have considered the heating and cooling industry as your future profession.
- If you are not sure a four-year college degree is right for you, and you would rather get to work and begin earning money as soon as possible.
- If your parents are helping you discover which career path is best for you, this event is for them, too. Bring them so they can meet college instructors and ask them questions.
- If you like fixing and building things.
Why should college students, instructors, and administrators attend?
- Experience a variety of hands-on training classes led by HVAC professionals and using top tool brands.
- Interview with a heating contractor (local to you) who is searching for great new employees just like you.
- Spend a full day learning from colleges and Lennox Dealers from around Wisconsin, Minnesota, North and South Dakota and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Enter raffles for a chance to win many great prizes.
- Compete against other colleges for the bragging rights of being 2022’s TechWarZ Champion and prizes.
- Interview session with college students (pre-registration is required)
- NATE testing for your team (pre-registration is required)
- General session to learn from keynote speakers from around the country
- Installation, service, sales, office staff, and owners classes*
- There will be hands-on training in sheet metal layout, bending, and soldering
- Network opportunities with other Lennox dealerships and vendors
- HVAC product and technology updates
- TechWarZ competition & Service van competition
- Raffles and silent auctions, with proceeds to benefit the Impact Foundation Scholarship Fund